
Three years ago today I married the perfect man for me. Like most every other girl, I was one who desired that life long soul mate, but had also reached that place in my singleness that I was content. It would take someone worth more than the fun I was having with all my girlfriends to commit my life to...and then it happened. Innocent (well semi-innocent) e-mails turned into a casual visit to me and my family - and I was gone from that day forward. Twenty-six months and two deployments later I finally got to say "I do" to my best friend. With so many marriages gone awry, I was always one to worry that I would "pick" the wrong guy when it came my turn. But never in our over five years together have I had doubts that the Lord made us for each other. Never a regret of walking down that isle three years ago. Never a regret of moving half way across the world to share my life with this man. Truly I am blessed beyond words.
So, to the man I love more now than I could ever have imagined possible over five years ago, thank you for being my protector, my provider and most of all my best friend!
And here are some are a couple pictures leading up to our wedding:

All the girls except Erin, who was taking the picture, downtown Indianapolis.

All the girls at Jillians, and the boys after playing paintball.

And after the wedding:

Ft. Walton Beach, FL (on our honeymoon) and a month or so later San Diego - we kinda like the beach :^)

Congratulations!! It was a beautiful wedding. Hard to believe it's been three years. I really like the picture of the two of you at the top of the post. Very cute couple, and your hair's so pretty in that pic.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys! E
I can't believe I posted the picture without you in it! You had to of been the one taking the picture. I am adding the one with all of us in it!!!
ReplyDelete