Today I feel accomplished. I have found a new home for our one remaining fish and passed along the bassinet that I was given but never used. And back to the fish, the other two have died since Stephanie has been born - after having them for two years! With so many mouths to remember to feed they got the short end of the stick and didn't always get their share. I needed to find a new home for the remaining one before it saw the same fate.
I have also started the daunting task of cleaning the mold off the back of my dresser yet again! Talk about frustrating - this helps in our excitement of moving back to a less humid climate. A friend suggested getting an anti-mold primer and paint the areas that grow mold. I think I will do that once we get to our new destination this summer. I hate the thought of those mold spores being brought into our new home.
A couple of other goals for the week - clean and bleach the fish tank so it can be boxed up and ready for the move. Get caught up on my thank you notes and start in on dejunking the spare bedroom. I hope and pray the Lord will bless in the accomplishments of these tasks!
Yeah for tickets purchased!! That makes me very happy. Will be praying for your packing up to come home. Love you friend.
ReplyDelete